Discover why IBM, Microsoft, NASDAQ, and hundreds of other organizations are experimenting with Ethereum. This essential guide shows you how to develop the skills necessary to be an innovator in this growing and exciting new industry.
- Run an Ethereum client, create and transmit basic transactions, and program smart contracts
- Learn the essentials of public key cryptography, hashes, and digital signatures
- Understand how “wallets” hold digital keys that control funds and smart contracts
- Learn security best practices, design patterns, and anti-patterns with real-world examples
- Create tokens that represent assets, shares, votes, or access control rights
- Build decentralized applications using multiple peer-to-peer (P2P) components